Your Vote Will Encourage Charity Navigator to Evaluate and Rate Our SuccessDecember 3rd, 2018
For a decade and a half, Cornucopia has been at the forefront of the fight to uphold the integrity of local and organic food and agriculture. As a tax-exempt public charity, we rely on the passionate moral and financial support of organic advocates from across the country.
Cornucopia is proud to report that we have achieved the Platinum Level rating by Guidestar, the world’s largest online source of nonprofit information and a leader in advancing transparency in the nonprofit sector. This is the highest rating given by Guidestar and demonstrates our commitment to nonprofit transparency and accountability, so that all good food advocates can feel confident about their contributions supporting this critical work.
To further indicate our commitment to steward all donations responsibly towards accomplishing our collective mission, and in response to member feedback, Cornucopia is now pursuing an evaluation by Charity Navigator, an alternative charity watchdog similar to Guidestar.
The past few years have been our most productive building years yet, and we want to share our efforts with as many people as we can. You can help us tell everyone about our grass-roots effectiveness by putting us on Charity Navigator’s radar. Charity Navigator selects organizations to evaluate based upon the number of votes they receive, which is why we need YOU!
Simply go to this link and vote for Charity Navigator to evaluate The Cornucopia Institute. You’ll need to register with Charity Navigator at the Sign in/Register link at the top right of the webpage after hitting Vote Now. Registration is free and allows you access to look deeper into many charities. When you are finished, tell your friends and family to vote for us as well.
We welcome all members to take a closer look at our service and believe all nonprofits should invite inspection, and generous people like you should demand accountability from the charities you support.
If enough people vote, Charity Navigator will have no choice but to evaluate our organization, and we are confident that they will like what they see.
Click on this link to sign in or create an account.
- If you already have an account with Charity Navigator, Sign In on the left
- If you do not already have an account set up, you will have to Register (it is free) on the right.
- Sign in with your email address and password.
- This will log you into your account’s dashboard. From there, you can type “The Cornucopia Institute” into the search bar at the top and select Search, or click here to be taken directly to our profile.
- To Register, first enter your email address and choose whether you want their monthly email newsletter or not, then select Continue.
- You will be prompted to provide your name and a password then select Submit Registration.
- This will log you into the Charity Navigator homepage. From there, you can type “The Cornucopia Institute” into the search bar in the middle and select Search, or click here to be taken directly to our profile.
Once you are on our profile page, you will see where you can vote on the right hand side.
Select Vote Now.