The Summer 2023 Cultivator, Cornucopia’s quarterly print newsletter, is arriving in mailboxes across the country. Featuring independent journalism and stories you won’t read anywhere else, the Cultivator is mailed to supporters as a benefit of their gift.
What you’ll find inside:
- A new report exposes the tactics of the pesticide industry.
- Our interview with Dr. Charles Benbrook highlights the risk of pesticide residues in our diet.
- We partner with Slow Food USA to feature some heirloom fruits and vegetables.
- J.R. Organics shares their story about transitioning to organic.
- We created a list of soil-grown certified organic berry brands based on our Local Organic Berry Map.