Cornucopia’s Take: The discovery of glyphosate in vaccines points to the likelihood that the inert ingredients in Roundup, which make the herbicide more toxic than glyphosate alone, are also present. The effects of injecting Roundup into children are unknown. What is known is that this toxic chemical is dispersing widely across the environment.
Glyphosate Found in Childhood Vaccines
by Zen Honeycutt
Glyphosate, the active ingredient in Monsanto’s flagship herbicide Roundup and hundreds of other herbicides, has been found in vaccines. Moms Across America received preliminary screeningresults from Microbe Inotech Laboratories Inc. of St. Louis, Missouri, which showed:
- MMR II (Merk) vaccine had 2.671 parts per billion (ppb) of glyphosate
- DTap Adacel (Sanofi Pasteur) vaccine had 0.123 ppb of glyphosate
- Influenza Fluvirin (Novaris) 0.331 ppb of glyphosate
- HepB Energix-B (Glaxo Smith Kline) 0.325 ppb of glyphosate
- Pneumonoccal Vax Polyvalent Pneumovax 23 (Merk) had 0.107 ppb of glyphosate
The MMR II vaccine had levels up to 25 times higher than the other vaccines. Following our test, additional independent tests have confirmed these findings at or above the same levels. The tests were conducted using the ELISA method.