The Spring issue of Cornucopia’s quarterly newsletter is now available online. Download it in PDF form: Cultivator Spring 2013
In it you’ll find:
- Cover story: USDA Organic Program: Schizophrenic?
- Editorial: Whose “Science” Should We Trust?
- News: State GMO Actions Multiply After Prop 37
- Preview: Carrageenan: The “Natural” Food Additive That’s Making Us Sick
- Feature: Toxic Soup – Ag Chemicals Pose Special Risks to Children’s Health
- People: EcoFarm Honors Cornucopia President Steve Sprinkel
- Policy: Bioplastic Mulches Approved for Use in Organic Farming
- Legal update: Farmers vs. Monsanto; Almond Lawsuit Setback
- Farmer Profile: Organic Ozarks – Sweden Creek Farm