Our hardcopy newsletter for Summer 2011 is now available online. Please see it at the below link. In it you’ll find:
– Animal Welfare Standards Delayed
– Farmers and Seed Producers Launch Preemptive Strike Against Monsanto
– New Additions to Cornucopia’s Board of Directors and Policy Advisors Panel
– Who is Mischa Popoff?
– New USDA Rule on Beef & Lamb Maintains Organic Integrity
…. and more here
– Cornucopia Intern Program / New Development Director
– “Organic” Signage Misleads Consumers and Retailers
– USDA Approves GE Alfalfa Just in Time for Spring Planting
– Cornucopia Prevails in Court: USDA Drops Appeal in Raw Almond Case
– NOSB Acts on Nutrient Policy
– USDA Seeks NOSB Board Nominations
– Organic Milk Bottler Challenged
– Martek Corp. DHA: Makes Babies Sick?
To receive a copy of future quarterly newsletters in the mail, become a member!