MOSES Organic Farmer of the Year NominationsJuly 14th, 2014
Do you know an outstanding organic farmer or farm family who deserves to be recognized as the 2015 MOSES Organic Farmer of the Year? Please let us know by completing a nomination form. This is the 13th year of this prestigious award which will be presented at the MOSES Organic Farming Conference Feb. 26 – 28, 2015 in La Crosse, Wisconsin.
- 2014 – David & Ginger, Dan & Theresa Podoll, Prairie Road Organic Farm & Seed
- 2013 – Charlie Johnson, Johnson Farms
- 2012 – Francis & Susan Thicke, Radiance Dairy
- 2011 – Vetter Family, The Grain Place
- 2010 – John & Jane Fisher-Merritt, Food Farm
- 2009 – Tom & Irene Frantzen, Frantzen Farm Feeds
- 2008 – Gary, Nicholas & Rosie Zimmer, Otter Creek Organic Dairy
- 2007 – Dave & Florence Minar Family, Cedar Summit Farm & Creamery
- 2006 – Stan Schutte, Triple “S” Farms
- 2005 – Carmen & Sally Fernholz, A-Frame Farms
- 2004 – Martin & Atina Diffley, Gardens of Eagan
- 2003 – Richard de Wilde & Linda Halley, Harmony Valley Farm
MOSES employees, current MOSES board members, and those within three years of end of service are not eligible to be nominated for the MOSES Organic Farmer of the Year award.
Please submit your nomination by September 15, 2014. You can use this form for the nomination.
Thanks for helping us acknowledge an inspiring farmer/farm family!