Newsletter – Summer 2012September 5th, 2012
The summer issue of The Cultivator, Cornucopia’s quarterly print newsletter, is now available online. Please share it widely. Knowledge is power! Let’s keep growing the good food movement.
Look for these great stories inside:
- USDA-Agribusiness Collusion
- Groups Appeal Monsanto’s Gene Patent Lawsuit
- Carcinogen Approved for Use in Organic?
- Temra Costa on “Farmer Janes”
- Farmers Wary about Organic Check-off
- Kashi Bows to Consumer Pressures, Vows to Go Non-GMO
- Farmer Profile: Branched Oak Farm’s Agrarian Apprentices
- …and more!
Download the Summer 2012 Cultivator here: http://www.cornucopia.org/Cultivator-Summer-2012.pdf
Paper copies of our newsletter, and other material, are available to our members – become one today to support Cornucopia’s work. Empower yourself and other farmers and consumers with knowledge to protect the good food movement!
If you already are a member and receive the Cultivator in your mailbox, please share this link widely with your friends, family and business associates! Help us reach others who, like you, care passionately about building a just, healthy, and sustainable food system. Please share this newsletter link and let your friends know why you support Cornucopia. Knowledge is power! Let’s keep growing the good food movement.