Newsletter – Summer 2011July 22nd, 2011
Our hardcopy newsletter for Summer 2011 is now available online. Please see it at the below link. In it you’ll find:
- Animal Welfare Standards Delayed
- Farmers and Seed Producers Launch Preemptive Strike Against Monsanto
- New Additions to Cornucopia’s Board of Directors and Policy Advisors Panel
- Who is Mischa Popoff?
- New USDA Rule on Beef & Lamb Maintains Organic Integrity
…. and more here
- Cornucopia Intern Program / New Development Director
- “Organic” Signage Misleads Consumers and Retailers
- USDA Approves GE Alfalfa Just in Time for Spring Planting
- Cornucopia Prevails in Court: USDA Drops Appeal in Raw Almond Case
- NOSB Acts on Nutrient Policy
- USDA Seeks NOSB Board Nominations
- Organic Milk Bottler Challenged
- Martek Corp. DHA: Makes Babies Sick?
To receive a copy of future quarterly newsletters in the mail, become a member!